JOIN QC GAMES
RISE LIKE THE MYTHICAL QUETZALCOATL AND GRAB HOLD OF YOUR DESTINY.
Hint: your destiny involves making awesome games in Austin.
WE LOVE WHAT WE DO
Want to be a part of something rare in this industry? At QC games we are a group of passionate gamers and developers creating new worlds and new gameplay for gamers. We are not beholden to ivory tower development or to preconceived notions of what players or the market want. We are not only willing to innovate, we are defining ourselves by our commitment to innovation.
Some of us at QC Games are industry veterans who have been building the world’s best online games for decades. Some of us are relatively new to the business. No matter your particular background, we believe in empowering our team members and treating them the way we want to be treated – like adults. Does that mean every single one of your great ideas is going to make it into the game? Nope. Most ideas are terrible. But you knew that already. Bring your best work, and be prepared to battle it out to see what wins.
We offer excellent benefits and perks, including:
– Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance. Because a healthy team member is far more productive than a not healthy one.
– Flexible Hours. We expect you to deliver on your commitments and make sure your project stays on track. How (and when) you do that is up to the you and your manager.
– Unlimited Vacation and Sick Time. For reals (with approval). See the above note about delivering on your commitments. If you are nailing it and the team is nailing it, then that’s all we care about.
– Opportunities for Ownership. We want our team to own a real piece of the success of the company.
– Paid Holidays. In addition to unlimited vacation, we will close the office down for 8 major holidays as well as the 5 days between Christmas and New Year’s Day.
– Austin Living. Austin is consistently rated one of the top cities in the US for quality of life.
Are you ready to take the plunge?
We’ve listed the jobs we are hiring over the next 6 months below. If you don’t see your gig listed but still want us to take a look, that’s fine! We still want to hear from you..
Senior Character Artist
QC Games is looking for a passionate and talented Senior Character Artist. The ideal candidate will have an amazing eye for human, animal and creature forms and anatomy.
Senior Environment Artist
QC Games is looking for a highly skilled senior environment artist who has an amazing eye for architecture, nature, lighting, and materials.
No current openings. Please check back later!
We are looking for a senior designer who is talented, clever, collaborative, and passionate about co-op and RPG games.
The QA Manager is a key role for the company, reporting on and ensuring visibility of the overall health of the project. The department head is responsible for working with all developers to validate fixed issues and the quality assurance and stability of newly developed systems and content.
Senior Backend Engineer
The Sr. Backend Engineer is responsible for owning the architecture, implementation, and support of features for a distributed service and deployment system for games.
The Software Engineer is responsible for owning the implementation and support of features for games, the creation of games, and game services. This includes working with Art, Design and Production to fully understand the requirements of each feature and working with a team of engineers to ensure a quality and timely delivery.